Kaiirex

AinaNajihah
F a n g i r l


Tumblr

FootPrint

Archive

Follow
The Best Moment /행복/ ♡
♡ 25.4.14 | 10:45 am | 0 comments

The strong person is not the good wrestler. Rather,the strong person is the one who controls himself when he is angry. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 73, #135)” 
 Anonymous

Assalammualikum. urgh, I'm so tired today. I don't know why but I think it's bcs of yesterday. (laugh) srsly yesterday was the best moment since I was in form 4 ( I think ) we went to the tesco lol our class teacher brought us there to buy the decorative items for our classroom. hahaha XD I was so funny you know. we've waited for teacher for about 3 hours after the school time ended. sigh. My friend ( Jess , Aina Syafni, Athirah) and I waited at the school terminal eagerly lol. while waiting, we watched the EXO SHOWTIME from Aina Syafni's phone. haha, It looks like we're addicted to EXO  so much! We're plan to decorate our classroom based on the theme of EXO OVERDOSE (evil laugh) ㄱㅂㄱ at the top of the ceiling we gonna plan to decorate it with a galaxy style (Kris please~) wah I really can't wait for that >< and the other things that I was so anxious is, the mid-year-exam! ㅠㅅㅠ Oh please..I really-really-really hope that I can do well. Amin..and next week, I'll get to many rehearsal at school. you know why?~ I was selected as the outstanding student in the 'Anugerah Cermelang'! Ahaha, I was delighted with joy (really―) so, I'm tired today and goodbye~ that's all from me ㅇㅈㅇ

#Yesterday #Outing #Happy

Labels: , ,




Newer PostOlder Post