Kaiirex

AinaNajihah
F a n g i r l


Tumblr

FootPrint

Archive

Follow
BIAAAAAAASES ♡
♡ 17.5.11 | 6:30 pm | 0 comments

Kai Exo-K

Sehun EXO-K

D.O EXO-K

Chanyeol EXO-K

Baekhyun EXO-K

Suho EXO-K

Luhan EXO-M

Xiumin EXO-M

Lay EXO-M

Chen EXO-M

Tao EXO-M

Kris EXO-M

Ljoe Teen Top

Niel Teen Top

Taeyeon SNSD

Tiffany SNSD

KIM HYUN JOONG

Zico BLOCK-B

Yougguk BAP

Zelo BAP

Daehyun BAP

Jiyeon T-ARA

LeeJoon MBLAQ

Taemin Shinee

Minho SHINEE

Junhyung SHINEE

L INFINITE

and more+++++



Credits
This template is made by me on 2014. The header code from Droro. Inspired by Kaiirex. Photo from Tumblr and icon from Pixel-diary I use some tutorial from Jaera and thank you very much. do tell me nicely if I'm not credit you if I use your freebies or anything yours ♡

Ask me anything

Labels: ,




Newer PostOlder Post